Norman Filter Company can design and create filter housings under a wide range of nationally and globally recognized pressure vessel standards. Norman filter housings are able to withstand pressures up to 60,000 psi or higher.
Along with custom pressure ratings, NFC has experience machining a wide variety of inlet & outlet connections, seal configurations, custom flow paths and unique interface connections. NFC engineering has extensive experience in designing a filter solution that fits challenging design envelope requirements.
NFC Engineering and our expert machinist have designed and manufactured a multitude of filter housings to accommodate extremely strict tolerances.
Pressure Vessel Standards:
- ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code (BPVC) - Section VIII
- ASME B31.3 High Pressure Process Piping
- European Pressure Equipment Directive (PED)
- NR13 Boilers and Pressure Vessels
- CSA B51 & Canadian Registration Numbers (CRN)
- AS 568 O-rings & Grooves
- Parker Parback™ Back-up Seals
- Metallic Seals
- Flange Gaskets
- 37° Flare - SAE AS 4395
- O-ring Boss - SAE AS 5202 / SAE J-1926 / SAE AS 930
- National Pipe Thread Taper (NPT)
- British Standard Pipe, Parallel Pipe and Taper Pipe (BSP BSPP BSPT)
- Metric threaded connections
- Socket Weld
- ASME B16.5 Flanges & Grayloc Connections